Welcome to Inclusive Programs
Mary Brake’s Inclusive Programs facilitate
- inclusion of individuals who are otherwise marginalised and often isolated
- Improved quality of life through engagement, enjoyment and fun!
- Music-based activities where success of all participants is planned for and self-esteem is enhanced.
- A safe and secure environment that promotes confidence encouraging individuals to 'risk-take' - and thereby move forward.
Mary Brake’s Inclusive Programs provides individuals with disabilities experiences they are often denied, such as
- Active participation
- being in control
- being a leader
- choice and decision making
- Feelings of belonging to a community
Mary Brake’s Inclusive Programs is based in northern Tasmania; however programs are adopted and embedded in many schools throughout the state and also nationally. Through the recent publication of her book Your Stage, Mary Brake’s Inclusive Programs have been embraced internationally.
"Thank you sincerely for the magnificent work you did for our Inclusive music Education Conference. Your passion and professionalism left many of us in awe of you! I know that the benefits of your work with us will be felt by many students as we implement the lessons learned and the value of this is inestimable. Thank you so much."
Dr Bill Baker –Chapter Chair & Research Officer, ASME Tasmanian Chapter, 2007
- Especially designed program for inclusion;
- Provides opportunities for each individual to shine in their special moment;
- Based in music – providing energy, structure, and repetition [ more info ]
No upcoming events at this time.