Welcome to Inclusive Programs
Mary Brake’s Inclusive Programs facilitate
- inclusion of individuals who are otherwise marginalised and often isolated
- Improved quality of life through engagement, enjoyment and fun!
- Music-based activities where success of all participants is planned for and self-esteem is enhanced.
- A safe and secure environment that promotes confidence encouraging individuals to 'risk-take' - and thereby move forward.
Mary Brake’s Inclusive Programs provides individuals with disabilities experiences they are often denied, such as
- Active participation
- being in control
- being a leader
- choice and decision making
- Feelings of belonging to a community
Mary Brake’s Inclusive Programs is based in northern Tasmania; however programs are adopted and embedded in many schools throughout the state and also nationally. Through the recent publication of her book Your Stage, Mary Brake’s Inclusive Programs have been embraced internationally.
I just wanted to write and say thank you so much for your wonderful talk at Summerdale Primary School.
I found what you had to say was so relevant and it was just nice to listen to someone who understood our life...My husband was unable to attend but would be very interested to hear you speak. If you have any future speaking engagements that are open to the public would you mind letting me know as we would love to come along.
Thank you once again and I hope we get to meet again one day.
- Especially designed program for inclusion;
- Provides opportunities for each individual to shine in their special moment;
- Based in music – providing energy, structure, and repetition [ more info ]
No upcoming events at this time.